Add and edit assets
Capture the customer's asset value with the Add Asset option from the Tool box.
- Select Add Asset and the Add Asset form will open in a modal
- Fill in the asset details
- Owner - a drop down list of the active legal entities in the customer portfolio
- Type - select either Long-term, Movable or Current
- Category - select from a drop down list of common asset categories or select Other to specify something else
- Description - differentiate between similar assets by adding a description
- Value - the value of the asset as of the start of the FRP
- Click Save
Editing asset data
To make changes to an existing asset, click on the asset name in the Assets & Liabilities table.
The asset form will open in edit-mode.
Make your changes and click Save