The budget's assumptions define the following:
- the region in which the budget is applicable
- the start of the production cycle
- for crops and horticulture; irrigation type if any
- for livestock; grazing density and herd size
- Select an unpublished budget from your Enterprise Budget list
- On the Overview tab, click the Options button and select Edit Details
- To change the budget's applicable region, click on the map in the region you require. It may be helpful to switch the map backdrop to the Production Regions layer.
- To change the start of the production cycle select the required month from the Schedule Start drop down list
- To change the irrigation select the required type from the Irrigation drop down list
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 2/6/17, 1:17 PM|
|Seen: 138 times|
|Last updated: 7/7/17, 10:04 AM|